Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Wolf And The Goat

      A wolf, who was out searching for a meal, saw a goat feeding on grass on top of a high cliff. Wishing to get the goat to climb down from the rock and into his grasp, he called out to her.

     "Excuse me, dear Goat," he said in a friendly voice, "It is very dangerous for you to be at such a height. Do come down before you injure yourself. Besides, the grass is much greener and thicker down here. Take my advice, and please come down from that high cliff."

     But the goat knew too well of the wolf's intent.

     "You don't care if I injure myself or not. You don't care if I eat good grass or bad. What you care about is eating me."

Beware of friendly advice from an enemy.


Source : Aesop Fable

No comments:

Post a Comment